The Mission of RHF (Retirement Housing Foundation), a national non-profit organization, is to provide affordable housing and service coordination for persons with limited incomes in an inclusive environment that enhances their quality of life physically, mentally, and spiritually.
We currently have an open position for a Maintenance Technician II at our Angelus Plaza located in Los Angeles, CA.
1. Complete daily work orders promptly and efficiently
2. Unclog trash compactors twice a day
3. Routinely inspect buildings, roofs, and common areas for any deficiencies
4. Report any safety hazards to the Building Manager and direct Supervisor
5. Ensure preventative maintenance scheduling and performance is up to date
6. Repair and unclog toilets, sinks, bathtubs/ showers, and exterior drains
7. Appliance repair (refrigerator, stove, garbage disposals)
8. Replace lights, fixtures, and electrical outlets
9. Patching, painting, caulking
10. HVAC repair
11. Maintain each storage and electrical room in an orderly clean manner
12. Monthly fire extinguisher inspections
13. Schedule and complete unit turnovers
1. Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing
2. Candidate must be able to function in an on-call capacity and have reliable transportation
3. Ability to lift or move objects at least 50lbs.
4. Must be able to handle constant change in a fast-paced environment and be able to deal with multiple people and various situations simultaneously
5. Ability to take initiative and work independently
6. Must have at least 4-6 years’ experience in this field
7. REAC knowledge and other regulatory inspections is a plus
This is a Full-Time position.
If you are interested and qualified, please email resume to Maricela Virgen at Maricela.Virgen@rhf.org, phone#:213-623-4352 ext 4002 or fax to 213-626-7352.
You will be required to provide your COVID vaccination card or you may request a vaccine exemption form for medical or religious reasons. The vaccine exemption form MUST be approved prior to concluding the pre-employment requirements.
If a job offer is made, your employment will start after a successful completion of a drug test, references, and background checks as deemed necessary. The drug test must be completed within three (3) business days of the job offer. If the above pre-employment requirements are not successfully met, the job offer will be withdrawn.