We currently have an open position for an Occupancy Specialist at our Angelus Plaza located in Los Angeles CA.
– Process Annual, Gross Rent, and Interim Recertifications for assigned caseload
– Conduct monthly certification interviews
– Issue 30 day notice of rent increase in a timely manner
– Heavy filing of resident documentation HUD & Tax Credit
– Submit special claims
– Reception relief as scheduled
– Run monthly HUD required EIV reports and maintain EIV binders
– Experience with HUD 202/8 & Tax Credit Affordable housing programs
– COS, TCS, CPO certification
– Proficient in Windows XP/MS Excel
– Real Page OneSite Experience Preferred
– Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills (must be a people person)
– Strong organizational skills and prioritizing
– Strong verbal, written and customer service communication skills
– Ability to work effectively under the pressure of deadlines
This is a Full-Time position.
If you are interested and qualified, please email your resume to Kristal Olvera at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone#:213-623-4352 or fax to 213-626-7352.
If a job offer is made, your employment will start after a successful completion of a drug test, references, and background checks as deemed necessary. The drug test must be completed within three (3) business days of the job offer. If the above pre-employment requirements are not successfully met, the job offer will be withdrawn.